As a group, were you ever tempted to use that Goju assassination the Spider had as a resource?
We actually never had that on the table. The closest thing we had was Daigotsu Mori, and it's not quite clear if he would have assassinated someone?
I did have the plan in place if Atsushi lost his duel however...
1) Use the Yodotai coin I had to replicate others with Kageto.
2) Plant the Yodotai coins and a letter in Yodotai in Aizawa's holdings.
3) Circulate Yodotai coins into Yasuki-aligned merchants.
4) Implicate the Yasuki through Aizawa's letters as selling information to the Yodotai on the Empire through Aizawa.
5) Assassinate Aizawa using Toku Saiga, and then hide Saiga out in the Temple of the Dark Fortunes.
6) Pressure the Dragon to investigate the murder.
7) Bring the Imperials in to "try" to cover up the Yodotai spying, "fail", and get them to push to have the Crab exposed, breaking up the Pincer Alliance.
With the full plan to commit seppuku and make it look like the Kolat assassinated me, implicating the Yasuki in that as well, if I got caught.